Ho Ngoc Duc's Homepage
Ho Ngoc Duc's Homepage - Trang nhà của Hồ Ngọc Đức
I have done research mainly in Distributed Artificial Intelligence,
bounded rationality, logic of knowledge and belief, and deontic logic.
Some of my papers are available here. My
Ph.D. thesis (completed 2001) investigates questions of Resource-Bounded Reasoning about
Knowledge. My thesis advisor is Professor Heinrich
My other research interests include OO-technology (especially Java and
EJB), XML and semi-structured data, e-commerce, game theory, logic
programming, non-monotonic reasoning, and the theory of belief
- The online dictionary
project (Vietnamese<->English, Vietnamese<->French,
Vietnamese<->German, English<->English). See also the discussion board.
- Some Vietnamese books (Hoa`ng Le^
nha^'t tho^'ng chi', Kie^`u, Ddie^?n co^' va(n ho.c, Dda.i Vie^.t Su+?
Ky' Toa`n Thu+, Kha^m Di.nh Vie^.t su+? tho^ng gia'm cu+o+ng mu.c,
Vie^.t Nam Su+? Lu+o+.c v.v.)
- My Java page, containing some of my Java programs,
including the Vietnamese Lunar calendar (am lich)
and JDictd - my Java implementation of the
DICT protocol (RFC 2229).
- Some programs for mobile devices I have written, including various dictionary programs, a Vietnamese Lunar
calendar (âm lịch) for Palm devices, and a lunar calendar converter for mobile telephones
- A small collection of Vietnamese
software at the University of Leipzig
- My highschool class (Lo+'p 12T PTTH Ly'
Thu+o+`ng Kie^.t, Ye^n Ba'i, 1987).
Graduiertenkolleg Wissensrepräsentation at Leipzig University
- My old friend Jens Dietrich
- Some universities I have attended: the
Leipzig (Germany); the University of
California, Berkeley (U.S.A.); the University of Leeds
(Great Britain); and the Australian National
- Green Tortoise
- the legendary travel agency
- Discover Europe on railway tracks with InterRail