LVTD, an English<->Vietnamese Dictionary for Windows
This product is a freeware from Lac Viet company, Ho Chi Minh City. It is
brought to you by Vu Khac
Tri from the University of Namur, Belgium.
This release includes a large English-Vietnamese dictionary (65,000
entries), a Vietnamese-English dictionary and an English-Vietnamese
dictionary of computing.
NEW: MTD Light version 3
- Download the files LVTD1.ZIP, LVTD2.ZIP, LVTD3.ZIP,
- Copy the files LVTD1.ZIP - LVTD5.ZIP into a directory
in your favorite disk drive (C:\TEMP for example).
- Unzip the zip-files. Run SETUP.EXE from Windows, follow the
instruction there. You might be asked to type your name and the serial
number. The number of this copy is LVTD00063.
SDR, an English-Vietnamese Dictionary for DOS
SDR is an English-Vietnamese dictionary with 65,000 entries. It runs
under DOS. To install, perform the following steps.
- Download the files SDR1.ZIP, SDR2.ZIP and SDR3.ZIP.
- Copy the files SDR1.ZIP, SDR2.ZIP and SDR3.ZIP into a directory SDR
in your favorite disk drive (C:\SDR for example).
- Use the command COPY /B SDR1.ZIP+SDR2.ZIP+SDR3.ZIP SDR.ZIP to create
the zip-file SDR.ZIP (Note to put a blank space before SDR.ZIP in
- Unzip this zip-file. Create a subdirectory DATA of SDR and move
the data files there (the files *.DAT and TD65.*) To run the program,
type c:\sdr\sdr from DOS (or a DOS-window under Windows!)